Solar Panel System Generator (Green): How to Build It
Build your own green solar panel generator system: Why?
Green Solar Panel Generator: Build your own solar panel system if you are interested in learning exactly how to generate power and reduce your bill. This is the perfect resource for you! With the ever increasing costs of living, there is no better time than right now to stop throwing money out the window and start generating our own electricity.
Over the last few years I have figured out how to significantly reduce the cost of solar panels making it more affordable for the average home owner just like you.
Now you can build a single panel or a complete array of panels to power your home for a fraction of retail cost.
What’s going on
Solar PanelThe present economic scenario and the ever-shrinking state of the global oil reserves is not good news for everyone. But on a positive note it makes us investigate for alternative energy sources that is become the solution of cutting down present and the future energy consumption, particularly in terms of fossil fuel usage like oil. For example, it has become more and more economical to build home made solar energy system. Building the home made solar panels that utilize deep cell storage batteries produce the electricity upon consumer demand and reduce the their individual dependence on the country’s energy grid.
Who is there in the world who does not wish to have the energy bills get reduced by 80% or more? Many of us shall want to take advantage of such a great deal.
Make power at home with solar and wind energy to eliminate your power bill.
Install solar power for… solar energy forWith the world faced with a severe energy crisis, it is wise to invest in an alternate power solution at home. It not only helps the government fight energy crisis in a better way, but also helps save power for the rest of the world. Installing an alternate energy solution at home is no less than a great humanitarian effort.
Among the alternate power solutions, the solar power system and the wind power system are the most popular being less cumbersome. Though wind power is a great idea, not all of us can implement it at our homes because of its pre-requisites. For implementing a wind power system, we need a large area and the average wind speed in the area should be 11 miles per hour. In comparison, the solar power system is easier to implement. All you need is abundant sun light.
The complete solar power system has different components. Most people implement a few of these components as per their needs. Let’s look at the various solar power components.
– Solar cooker: The solar cooker is the most popular solar energy system implemented at homes. Let’s look at its advantages:
– Healthy cooking – The food cooked using a solar cooker is considered very healthy. You can cook for a family of five in a small cooking box at a time.
– Variety cooking – You can boil, roast, and bake using the same system!
– No fuel – The solar cooker does not use any other fuel other than the sun’s light, thus helping you save power.
– No emissions – The solar cooker neither emits any gases nor does it leave any residue. It makes for the most environment-friendly cooking system.
– Solar generator: The solar generator is a device that runs all your electrical appliances using the solar energy. This device converts solar energy into electrical energy using photovoltaic cells. The solar generator is also referred to as the solar lighting system. The solar generator stores electrical energy in cells for later use. Installing a solar generator at home is a great power-saving and cost-saving idea. Imagine running the electrical appliances without worrying about paying any bills!
– Solar thermal system: Implementing a solar thermal system or solar heating system at home takes care of your home’s temperature needs. You can maintain a steady temperature at your house without worrying about bills. Thanks to its popularity, the heating systems will not only suit your budget but also please your eyes. These systems are no longer an eye sore.
How to reduce your electricity bill
electricitybillIf you have been bogged by the enormous electricity bills you have been getting, it is time to take some concrete steps. You can reduce your electricity bills by following very simple steps.
This article will list some simple, easy-to-do things to reduce your electricity bill.
Limited use: Start with the room you are sitting in. If you were to take a call in another room or join your family at the dining table, would you just step out of your room without any concern for the electrical appliances in the room? If you would, stop right there, and look around. Switch off all the appliances even if you would be back in five minutes. Yes, even that will help. Every drop of water constitutes to the ocean.
Another thing to take care of here is what you perceive as an electronic appliance. Would you switch off the television set, turn off the fan, but not the light bulb? Yes, you need light, but not now when you are leaving the room. Taking care of these small things will go a long way in reducing the dreaded huge electricity bills.
Smart investments: Make some smart power investments by replacing your incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs. These bulbs are a great power-saving investment.
Home appliance usage: Most of us complain that the electricity bill touches the sky because of the number of electrical appliances they have at home. However, the electricity bill is not directly proportional to the number of gadgets you use but the way you use them. Let’s see how you can avoid the typical power-wasters.
– Use the washing machine only when there is a full load of clothes.
– Keep the geyser on for the minimal amount of time.
– Keep the air-conditioner at the minimum low or high temperature, just enough to keep you off the heat or the cold outside.
– Switch off the computer monitor even when you take a one-minute break. It takes just a second to switch on the monitor again!
Yeah, you have to stick to this way of life for saving power at home and for the world.
Remember, reducing your electricity bill is equivalent to saving power, thus helping the world save power for its future generations